The Emirates Plastic Surgery Society (EPSS) is a non-profit medical society formed in 1993, and working under the umbrella of the Emirates Medical Association (EMA).
EPSS has elected Board Members (five active members) who have volunteered and committed their time to support the development and enhancement of work practices of their fellow colleagues and is relentlessly focused on developing expert opinions on the current and most important issues related to medical ethics and the improvement of scientific knowledge through continued medical education.
EPSS Board Members
- President: Dr. Zuhair Al Fardan
- Vice President: Dr. Omar Al Ameri
- General Secretary: Dr. Jamal Jomah
- Scientific Committee Chairperson: Dr. Sanjay Parashar
- Cultural Committee Chairperson: Dr. Nahla Al Mansoori